Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Expectations VS Reality

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm gonna be honest I love Thanksgiving! But nothing ever turns out perfect like 

Having the perfect outfit 

Reality 

Sweat pants and t shirts 

(Before we move on these earrings are from Made By Lin Lin! Go check out her shop here >>> https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadebyLinLin
All her jewelry is great quality and super affordable!) 

Sitting at the adult table this year 

Reality 

Being the oldest kid at the kids table


Spending the day with people you love 
Reality 



I could go on and on! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I have so much to be thankful for! So be sure not to eat too much and have a great Thanksgiving!! Love Yall!!! 


3 note(s):

  1. Haha, you are hilarious. Happy Thanksgiving!
    thriftytoppings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! They're all so true! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

    eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol; love this! Same thing happens with me too on Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!