Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So Long 2013...

I can't believe it's almost 2014! I need some new years resolutions! So I am really gonna try this year!

1. Read my Bible in a year
2. Blog more!
3. Do the water challenge (as in going without other drinks for a period of time not drinking gallons of water in one sitting!) *a little juice is okay though! but we never have any soooo yeah just a little every now and then*
4. Read 100 books in a year *listening to books can count too*
5. Get healthier! Go outside more, less computer time, etc etc!

I am really bad at resolutions so I really hope I will stick to it this year! So I will hopefully post ever so often and mark of what I have done.

I had a great Christmas! Lots of family time, good food, presents, and just celebrating Jesus' birthday!

My sister and I are watching Happy Feet right now, and at midnight we are going to set off fire works, drink punch, and I guess watch the ball drop! I am excited about 2014! I will become 15, get my driving permit, start 10th grade, and who knows what else!

So, so long 2013! You've been great. Hello 2014!

1 note(s):

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!