Monday, August 13, 2012

Books

The smell of a new book. The excitement deep within when you pick up a new book. The warmth of reading a book you have already read, like visiting an old friend. 




The excitement of the next book in the series. Taking the first deep, cool, fresh breath in a librairy. The relaxing feel of curling up with a book and hot tea.



The voices you make of you characters. The looks you make for your characters. 



The way you read a book and think it is your favorite, and then read another and say it is your favorite.... 



That moment when the perfect music comes on for the scene in your book.




Being inspired by a book...



Live, Laugh, Love Books...

6 note(s):

  1. That's such a great post!

    By the way, do you have a blog button?
    Thanks,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't at the moment, but hope to soon!!!

      Emma

      Delete
  2. Aw that's so nice! I feel the same way ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!! Totally how I feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can never say enough of this blog! Its so amazing!
    Please follow my other new blog, sassyswirls.blogspot.com
    it just came out=)
    I'm over at Debbie's Designer too. Hope you follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost forgot, I could give you a site for instructions for blog buttons, just incase you don't know how to=)let me know soon!

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!