Friday, August 17, 2012

Vacation is The BOM.COM!

Yes, so I am totally ecstatic about vacation! We drove for 5-6 hours then went to a favorite restaurant (LOVE Filex's!) and now we are in the hotel room! Oh and guess what? I get to meet Ashley from Cheerio! I am so excited!

Well I will talk to y'all later!!!


Em

6 note(s):

  1. I'm So SO SO SOOOOO excited too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah, blogger party! Why wasn't I invited? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!!! Btw, Please check out my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Emma! I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully by Faith .


    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun there!

    By the way, you got awarded on my blog: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html
    Go check it out when you have time!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!