Sunday, September 9, 2012

Home Comeing 2012

Today was our Churches home coming. This is what we did!

Well I started by getting ready for church and the got to my hair (the night before I put curlers in it so it would be curly) so I took my curlers out and I had ringlets. NOT CURLS ringlets. OH MY GOODNESS! So I freaked out a little bit and then I put it in a very very curly/ringlet pony tail.

So then we headed to Church.

I spent time with my friend and I was able to be in the choir! It was so fun. We normally don't have a quire... Our church is about 30-40 people so there were about 100 people there so that was fun.

But we had service and our last preacher preached. Then we had a really big meal (SO FULL ;) Then after every one had as much food as they could hold we went to sing. My friend Tori and I sang *Loved by my King (Amazing Love) TRINKA I haadddd to think about you! *

So I had a really fun day! Did y'all have homecoming? Have you ever been to a Homecoming?

4 note(s):

  1. Wow! That sounds like so much fun! Our church doesn't have a homecoming, but I wish we did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a homecoming, but we hold several church events every year where they have a choir, and a lot of food and games and stuff. My personal favorite one is Christmas, though; especially last year's, when Christmas actually fell on a Sunday. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are some of the lyrics to amazing love? I think I may know the song!!!! If it goes "Amazing love, how can it be, that you my king would die for me?" if so I know the song!!!!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. My church doesn't have a homecoming but my school does. I haven't been to homecoming yet because I have to be a freshman :P hoping to go next year though!

    http://mycrazybeautifullife-sarah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!