Living the Life of a Homeschooler Facts
1. Just because you get out early does not mean you did less school, in fact you might have done more than one days work, you just did it... quicker...
2. Just because you are a homeschooler does not mean you get to sleep in late, in fact some times you have to wake up at 5:00 :(
3. Being a homeschooler you get to stop and do chores in the middle of school... it is not that fun...
4. Being a Homeschooler you may have to take a bunch of extra classes because you Mom thought they would be good for you.
5. When you get to me in High School when you are a Homeschooler you may school until 5:00+ (PM)
6. When you are a homeschooler you can do school in your pj's (it is quite epical)
7. When you are a homeschooler you get to be closer to your siblings (it gets hard sometimes but in all it is good besides if you can't live with your family you can't live with anyone!)
8. When you are a Christian homeschooler you don't have to worry about religion, some of your school books may be based around Creation vs Evolution and about God, and some of the best help you will get is praying before a big test or any school!
9. When you are a homeschooler you do not have reses you may eat and watch a 30 min. tv show instead.
10. When you are a homeschooler you usually get this expression when you tell someone.
Kid: Oh cool.
Adult: I could never do that.
Hope you enjoyed it!!!