17. Being a homeschooler does not mean we don't have to do actual home work. We just have to do it with the rest of our school...
18. Being a homeschooler does not mean you have to do school at home, unfortunatly you can take it anywhere! No doctors apointment goes without a school book (unless you are sick.... then your mom might let you slack...)
19. Being a homeschooler you have to finish your whole school book you can't just quit because you put in the right amount of days.
20. Being a homeschooler you eather have a good lunch day or a bad lunch day, Good: Mom makes lunch Bad: You make lunch.
21. Dress code is awesome. Nuf said.
22. You made do school with your pet if you are a homeschooler.
23. Your Mom may talk all summer about school, when that is the last thing you want to talk about!
24. When you are a homeschooler you may feel a little different, at least with our family we are pretty strict with how modest we are and we don't watch Disney Channel (those are just a few).
25. When Dad is home if feels like the weekend, even when it is not, that causes problems! (especially when you dad has knee surgery and has to stay home for a few months.... long story!)
What about you? What is your life as a homeschooler write? If you want to do a post like this just put a link to my blog and don't forget to tell me! I want to read it :)