Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving

I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:30 


I love autumn but also Thanksgiving! It is the day where you relax, say the things you are thankful for, eat the most delicious food! :D 

I think though that we should thank God everyday! There are SO many things to be thankful for!

1. family
2. shelter
3. the little things that make you smile
4. good food
5. <3
6. music
7. concerts!
8. dogs <3 <3 <3
9. school
10. books
11. friends
12. best friends
13. Jesus
14. My salvation
15. fun
16. blogs
17. pictures
18. photography
19. Doctor Who
20. when you are told you are wiered and you go "thank you!"
21. Pinterest
22. Smiles
23. Laughs
24. shapes
25. people
26. awesomeness
27. pretty things
28. crafts
29. sewing
30. 1 year blogaversaries! 


YES! This month is my blogs one year blogaversarie! EEK! I KNOW RIGHT?! lol :)

Now anyway! Back to Thanksgiving :)
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song
Psalm 95:2

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 100:4

I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.
1st Corinthians 4:1

Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.
Ephesians 5:4

We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.
2nd Thessalonians 1:3

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession andthanksgiving be made for all people—
1st Timothy 2:1

For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received withthanksgiving,
1st Timothy 4:4

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers,
Philemon 1:4



For Thanksgiving we make a big meal and have my Grandmother (and sometimes Aunt and her family) over and go around the table and say the things we are thankful for. Then we all stuff ourselves and rest then have left overs for supper :)

What do y'all do???




2 note(s):

  1. Yay! Congrat's on your one year! :) We're really close in our's! :) I love Thanksgiving as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving is one day closer to Christmas so yeah, I'm excited.

    Thank you; "Doctor Who"! you're wondeful.
    "Merlin" I love you to bits!
    Autumn- You are beautiful and I love the smell of cold crispy air.
    The Hobbit- you'll be out soon! THANKS!
    Books- You are fantastic. end of story.
    Acting- I love doing it. it is so much fun

    God Bless
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!