Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special

The Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special was last week! IT WAS AMAZING! BUT spoilers ;) I can't tell you anything about it! (In case some of y'all did not get to enjoy it yet) But it was AMAZING! I can't believe Steven Moffat had anything to do with it! Haha ;D They did better than I ever expected!

And YES! I was decked out in my finest whovian clothes! New T -Shirt, Sonic Screwdriver, I <3 <3 the Doctor pin, etc! Yes I did.



So yes. It was epic.





In the end it was FANTASTIC! So ALLONS~Y! On to another adventure! GERONIMO!

0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!