Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Struggles of a Teenage Girl

When I was younger I couldn't wait to be a teenager! I thought my life would be awesome, I would be cool, I would FEEL cool etc etc. buuuuttttttt the last 3 years have probably been the hardest! But it's coming around and I have found answers to some things I wish I had known at 13! So for any 13 yearolds please read caaauuusseee I wish I had someone to tell me this!


DON'T CHANGE FOR ANYONE
Be you! If someone doesn't like how you are he/she isn't worth being your friend!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
Stop worrying about how you look!God thinks your perfect! Don't criticize his artwork!*TAKE IT EASY ON THE MAKEUP OHMYGOODNESS I WAS HORRIBLE AT MAKEUP UGGHHHH*

LOVE GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS
This is pretty self explanatory but when you start trying to fit it there seems to be less and less of God in your life.

Hope this helped someone! And remember

0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!