Saturday, June 7, 2014

No Makeup: Makeup Tutorial



I know the title sounds weird but don't we all have those days when you don't want to wear make up but you look super rachet?! Maybe that's just me! But this is what I do

Start by using concealer or liquid foundation under your eyes and on your blemishes 


Use a skin tone eye shadow that is as close to your skin as possible! I used this base by elf. (Sorry the picture is blurry!)


Wipe your mascara off on a tissue so that it doesn't clump and looks more natural. 

You can also use some translucent powder to set the liquid foundation if you are out for a long day. 



Use some Burt's bees wax or Eos to brighten up your lips and your done! 

4 note(s):

  1. Great tutorial...I know what you mean- about not wanting your makeup to be too flashy. :)
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial...I know what you mean- about not wanting your makeup to be too flashy. :)
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look on you Emma! You are very beautiful!!! ♥
    God bless!
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing a marvellous job, beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!