Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beautiful

Ok, YES I changed the name AGAIN! I KNOW! I am mad at myself, but REALLLLYYYY hope to keep this name. Beautiful: Being Beautiful In God's Eyes. I am striving to have a closer relationship with God. I have not had a very close relationship with God for a while. It is really bad :( So I am going to post lots of Devotionals (mainly preaching to myself ;)

So hang with me! I may take a short break... We will see! The computer is down anyway :(

Anyway, hang with me! Maybe we will get somewhere!

Good bye, Beautiful,
Emma

PS Just 30 more followers and I can anounce the winners to the giveaway!!!!!!


6 note(s):

  1. Well, great new name and blog design! Can't wait to see where Beautiful goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this new name, it's sort of what I'm striving towards as well; getting a closer relationship with my King :)
    I also love the blog design, and I best of luck in getting those thirty followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! It has meaning and is sweet!

    Look forward to the giveaway winners!

    Love,
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new name! It also describes you :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!