Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Break

Hey Girls! So to get straight to the point, I am taking a break. Yes, since I have not been able to get on the computer as much I have had the time of my life! I have had a great time... not worrying about the things I have to do on the computer. So I am having a HUGE sale on my shop (HERE) So go check it out, because MONDAY I am putting my shop on break! SO HURRY!

So I am taking a computer... slow down you might say. I don't want to comleatly give it up, but just let off a little.

Bible School is going well, but is crazy!!! 8 4-6 year olds!!! AHHHH! It is nuts! But I love it ;)

I will have to blog later!

Emma

2 note(s):

  1. I think taking a computer slow down is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only have 8 kids??! My bible school's largest group this year is 30 first graders!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!