Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cause I Feel Like Blogging...

Have y'all ever REALLY wanted to blog but you have NOTHING to blog about?! Well I guess I will tell you about my day!

Well we went to church this morning. My Daddy is my Sunday School teacher. I learned (well already knew but you know...) that I should obey my parents so that my days will be longer.

"I brought you into this world and I can take you out!"
~Bill Cosby

And that I should be nice to my cousin... (PLEASE pray for me with my cousin I have a very hard time with her...).

Then after church we went home. Then Mama and I went to town. 
First we went to eat then did some shopping (I was able to give a Christmas track out =) After a while we went to Night Church and watched the Nativity Story. It was lots of fun! Then we went to a friends house to take them there Christmas present (they had given us a ice cream fixins gift =). While we were there Mr. Darrel had some of his.... somethings.... I don't know what they are, THEY don't even know what they are. He needs lots of prayer =(

Then we came home and had ice cream and pizza rolls =) And that is where I am now! Hope yall have a good Sunday! Merry Christmas!

PS. A review coming soon from purebeautyjewelry.etsy.com LOVE this place!!!

2 note(s):

  1. I think there is a typo in your link to the etsy shop...just to let you know...

    LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!