Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fear Not

So when I was younger I would be REALLY scared of all sorts of things. But in the Bible it says "Do not Fear" 365 times. That's 1 for everyday of the year. I have gotten better at being scared but I am still afraid of bad weather =( But God is in control of our lives and when we are scared we are not trusting in Him we are not trusting Him with our lives. We can look across the rode before we cross, get our shots to keep us well but God knows EXACTLY how many days we are to live. Being scared is not going to make us live any longer or shorter. And God will take care of us.


0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!