Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall Fashion day Five: The Graceful Bird

Today I wore....



T-Shirt/ skirt/off brand Toms/earrings

T-Shirt: Aoron Shust T-Shirt from a concert :)
Skirt: Uhh... can't remember :(
Shoes: Shoe Show
Earrings: The Graceful Bird

So today I wore one of my own products. These are a pair of earrings I made a while back but you can get items like this at my shop the graceful bird. Here is a coupon for 20% off

FallFashion2012

also quick announcement if my sails don't pick up I may close my shop.

So I wanted to also say this is the last day of my fall fashion week! Thanks so much for my AMAZING sponsors! But I would also like to say I will be doing a winter fashion week in December SO I need sponsors! If you have a scarf or hat or just some pretty jewelry I would love to review it! And you add would be on my blog trough Christmas season until March. So email me at

EmmaMargaret1999(at)gmail(dot)com

XOXO,
Emma

0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!