Saturday, July 21, 2012

A new name

Hey! So yes, I am trying a new name. I know this is the one millionth time! But just hang with me!

So this week we are moving my grandmother into her house next to us! We bought her Trailer thingy in August last year, and we are just now about to be ready to move her in! PRAYERS NEEDED! Ya it's confusing ;)

So I am going to try blogging more frequently, (and longer posts!!!)

bye!

4 note(s):

  1. That's a very cute name! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the watercolor design you have! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new name! It goes well with the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up with changing your name constantly!!! :) I like it though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!