Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Skype is a Wonderful Thing

Today my friend Ireland and I had a skype date! Well I was an hour late... but other than  that we had a fun time! We talked about books and other things. We also decided we need to have a blog party!

ALSO all (free ;) blog designers! Make me a test blog design! I may not use it, but I would love to see your ideas!

Name: Whimsical Chatter

Colors: Gray, bright blue

I want it very simple, nothing too fancy. Maybe the type where the header has the same color as the background or something like that! Just try something pretty :)

*nothing crazy, polkadoty or floral! ;) *

I can't wait to see what y'all come up with! Oh and if I pick yours you get a free month add on my blog!

3 note(s):

  1. I want a Skype so badly!! I will try to enter the design thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma!!! Skype is fun!! My photo challenge is still going. It ends tonight. You should come join. The details are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You changed your design.... Hmmm... :) I LOVED Skypeing you yesterday! It was so fun! Let's do it again soon! :) AND I can't wait to do our blog party! :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!