Monday, July 9, 2012

A Post of Very Few Words...

Just thought I would wright a quick post! I am having my spend the night tonight. I am SO EXCITED! :D Yeah, it is a little ridiculous ;) We are going to talk, play Just Dance 3, and just have fun!!! Sounds fun right? :D

So I am thinking about making a vlog. If I can ever figure out how! lol ;)

Well I will talk to y'all later!

Emma

PS I GOT AN ETSY SALE!!! EEK! Go check out my sale! (HERE)! *I am not sponsoring giveaways at the moment*

4 note(s):

  1. Hey! If you're serious about doing a vlog, but don't know how or the easiest way to do one, send me a message and I can totally help you out.
    I do one on my blog, but I've been making videos for quite awhile.
    Email me: djwils@yahoo.com
    My Blog: http://wilsonftw.blogspot.com/

    Anyway, just thought I would offer my help if no one else did.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like ya'll are going to have fun tonight!!! Good luck with the vlog!!!!


    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma! I awarded you at my blog! I look forward to you posting more! Miss your awesome post's!

    ~Ireland~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog you have here! :) New followers!

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!