Saturday, July 14, 2012

LISTEN UP!

I am having a HUGE SALE at my shop, The Graceful Bird. Everything is $1!! *except select necklaces!*

THIS ONLY LASTS UNTIL MONDAY MORNING *unless I keep it going a few more hours* SO HURRY!

I really need to sell some stuff so I can restock! So go!


PS Use this code to get free shipping, hurry because after one use no one else can use it!

MORESALES

also go check out the special deals!

*DEALS*

Buy $5 ITEMS GET ONE ($1 DOLLAR ITEM) FREE!  BUY UP TO ONE ITEM AND SEND ME A MESSAGE TO ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF THE "THINK RANDOM" EARRINGS!

4 note(s):

  1. Hello Emma, I was wondering if you followed my blog? I saw you were friends with godsgirlz and I found your blog link with your name. :)

    Thanks and have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!