Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Girl Of many Trades

Hello girlies! I am back :) So the last while has been SOOO busy! And I have done ...

I learned how to put in Windows With Daddy,

I Learned how to paint with uncle Keith,

I Helped with Bible School (7 4 and 5 year olds and 1 6 year old :p),

I helped decorate for a shower in the Church,

I can cook,

Make Jewelry,

I have a shop (HERE).

So you could say I am a Jack of Manny Trades ;) lol



This Monday I am having a spend the night party with my friends! Well it is really just a spend the night, but I am SOOO excited! Hallie, Josie, Grace (my big sis) and ME! :D :D :D

What have y'all been up to? ttyl!!!!

Emma <3

2 note(s):

  1. Hey Emma! I had a sleepover with my friend on Saturday night --girl sleepovers are always the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sleepover does sound fun!!! I had one last Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!