Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Moving Gram (my grandmother)

So moving Gram is going... ok. I am tired. So this will be a very small post. What are y'all up to? Have any moving-tips? I need to go. Sorry for such a short post!

PS what do y'all think about the design???

3 note(s):

  1. Oh, I would be tired too. :) Well, yesterday me, my sister's, and brother's friends came over yesterday! Now I am sick:( The new design is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Label your boxes. That is a moving tip. Label very specifically. Seriously, it helps.
    Yes, lovely design! Very simple. Love the watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice design! love the blue... cloud?

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!