Friday, December 7, 2012

18 Days (of fun!!!) Until Christmas! : Gift Giving!

I love giving gifts even though it is hard sometimes! Make them, buy them, what to get, who to give it to... So here are a few pinterest ideas if you are wondering what to make!

 buy a $1 cookie sheet cover with fabric, easy magnet board!




 SO want to do this!


 and this ;)




Cute huh? Happy crafting! :)


2 note(s):

  1. Ooo, fun idea's. Christmas is brilliant! And don't you just love Pinterest? YOu can spend HOURS on there. *Giggle guiltily*

    God Bless
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! The cookie tray covered with fabric is a genius idea! I *must* try as soon as I find trays on sale. :D

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!