Friday, December 21, 2012

4 days (of fun!!!!) until CHRISTmas!!!

CAN Y'ALL BELIEVE IT IS 4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS?! I can't! So I am ALMOST finished with my gifts :) I am really excited to see what my family will think! 50% of almost everyones gift is hand made *by me :)* lol

Anyway, as of lately I have...

Played on my iPod *alot*
Baked 30 loaves of pumpkin bread *today* (yeah I know...)
watched the Cosby Show :D
Gotten on Pinterest *thumbs up!*
Taken pictures for Instagram (emmamargaretd)
waiting for Christmas!
painting my nails <3
snuggling with my dog :)
trying to eat healthier
warm holiday candles <3
putting up lights in my room <3
watching Doctor Who
playing with friends at a homeschool party
OUR PLAY WENT WELL! and IS OVER! YAY!
we got the new Jonathan Park! XD
listening to Christmas music
about to eat supper!!!

What have you been up to?


4 note(s):

  1. Hi!
    Do you watch the newer Doctor Who or the old one? =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Newer! I will have to look up the old ones though!

      Delete
  2. I <3 ur blog soooo much!!!! I would love to hear from you!! Merry Christmas : D

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scrolled down quickly through the post to look for something on your side bar and my gaze caught a few words of your post. I saw "painting my nails" and "snuggling with my dog" and of course, my brain mashed them together and I read "painting my dog". You can imagine my expression from the mental picture of you painting your canine and then the laughter that followed.

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!