Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Randomness

Well today we are doing ALOT of cleaning =( Which is not my favorite thing to do.
But I am excited about Thanksgiving =D

I love Thanksgiving and might as well put some things I am thankful for

1.My Family

2. That God sent his son to die on the cross to save us from our sin

3. A free Country

4. Adventures in Odyssey

5. Books

6. ELECTRICITY!

7. Thanksgiving =D

8. The Bible

9. That we are cleaning because we have been blessed with this stuff

10. Clothes

These are just a few of the many things we should be thankful for.

I have just joined my friends earring making business and I made a blog to sell things on for it. It is


If you want you can go check it out =D

By the way do y'all have any ideas of what I can blog about, or fun things I can do on my blog?
Please comment if you do!!!
~Emma

0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!