Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Break :)

First I HATE BLOGGERS NEW LOOK! (You can't see it out there but making a post or on your dash bourd you can) making a post is like going on Microsoft Word! :( I do not like the cone of shame... Oh sorry! I mean I do not like bloggers new look...

SO now that I have that out I want to say I am taking a break! For a week.... sound good? And then I will start blogging again and start everything back... k? You can still order blog designs or whatever I will just take me a little longer than normal... So everyone have a good week!!!

LOL (LoveOurLord!!!),
Emma

7 note(s):

  1. emma, same here, but i figured out how to go back to blogger's old look temporarily. you see, there should be a little gear a little down from the top right corner of the dashboard. click on it, it'll say something like, switch to old blogger look temporarily. so try that, see if it'll work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually a really big fan of Blogger's new look. I installed it as soon as they gave me the option to --MUCH more efficient than what it has been in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I didn't like it at first, either, but I've gotten used to it the last couple of weeks. The only thing is, I have to change back to the old look (as Meena said) when I'm following a tutorial for something, b/c it's almost always with screen shots and directions from the old look!! :P

    Anyway...aw, I'll miss your posts!! Hope you have a good break, tho. :)

    Hey, if you're ever on the computer at all, tho, and you see this comment, I'd really appreciate it if you drop by my blog and leave a quick note for my bro (you'll see what I mean). ;) Thanks!

    love and blessings,
    nicole <3 john 5:24

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't like it at first either...but I was kinda like "eh, whatev." and just shrugged it off. It works fine, I guess.

    Best Wishes,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep!!! I can't stand it either!!! It's driving me crazy and it takes me forever to find things! Hope you have a good break though! I'll miss you! :)

    Love,
    Ireland

    p.s. did you get my letter? Oh and I'd like you to look at a post of mine once you get a chance... It was published on the 24th! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you DO know you can change it back to the OLD interface? hah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhhhh.. you DO know you can change it back to the OLD interface?? :P

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!