Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chocolate Cake!: a guest post by Megann

Hi! My name is Megann, and I am 10 years old! I love to bake, but especially when it includes chocolate!
I blog over here: megannsmusic.blogspot.com. You may find me to be a bit funky. :-) (By the way I love to use ...s :-)
I was asked to write a recipe, so I thought I would do one That I have made by myself... And you can too!
So here it is!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake!!!
 
Now for the recipe:
1 Box of Devil's Food Cake
1 Box of 4 Serving Jello Instant Chocolate Pudding
2 Eggs
1 3/4 Cup of Milk
1- 12 oz. Bag of Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 350'. Grease and flour a bundt pan.

With an electric mixer, mix all ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes. Do not over bake! 

Allow to cool completely. No frosting is necessary, but ice cream is always welcome. :-)


Thanks for letting me do this Emma!

Megann

3 note(s):

  1. Thanks Emma So much for letting me do this!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and... You spelled my name right!!!! Yay!!!!:) *clapping heard in distance*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eden McKoy follows your blog and will be doing a giveaway on my blog. I invite you over to see my saturday giveaways, enjoyed your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!