Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lets Make our Blogs Better!

So sometimes you may feel discouraged about your blog, or want to do something with your blog! Ya know the feeling? So What I am going to do is give myself a new blog design, scedual a once a week post and then do a big blog post! K?

So I told y'all yesturday I was going caping, right? Well I have had the most fun time ever!!!

First we packed all out stuff, and left! (that is usually how you start) Then when we got here we put up our tent and made a fire (I <3 fire ;) LOL) Then we had Hot Dogs and Rosted Marshmallows (BEST SUPPER EVAH!) *I ment to spell ever that way ;)* Then we had a fun time sleeping out side, we talked, but mainly laughed!!! Then we ate a whole bag of chips and 2 cans of coke (my Dad sister and I) then went to bed.

This morning we woke up at 7, got up, ate breakfast (pop tarts!!!), and got ready to fish!!! We went out to fish at 8:30 and Beth caght a fish right away! Then Daddy cought a fish right after that... *3 hours later* Daddy catches another fish and we leave. Yep! I caught 100% of NOTHING!!!!! PATHETIC! ;)

Now we are at my GrandParents house. We have had an epic time!!!

have a good day!

God Bless!!!

XOXO,
Emma

PS. Don't forget my blog design blog!!! (HERE)

0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!