Saturday, May 5, 2012

etsy, etsy, etsy!

OKAY PEEPS! So I don't know if y'all new this (most likely not!) But I changed my shop name, I know I here y'all back there saying "again?!!!" Well yes again! But I am hoping I can keep it! The name is... sure you want laugh? Ok.... I really like it! It is.... Should I really tell y'all? Ok I will! It is

The Graceful Bird

Got it? Ok! Now, I am starting to sell things on a blog! This will be for people who are not allowed to buy things with a credit/debit card online! What you do is send me a check, and I send you your product! 

So you can go to 
thegracefulbird.blogspot.com
and buy stuff from me there! 

Have a great day!!!

0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!