Wednesday, May 30, 2012

a wish for lovely

long swims, happy people, fun outfits, cool nights, beautiful pictures, lots of etsy sales, a phone... a wish for lovely...

I just need about $30 more dollars for my phone... eek!...

Short posts are getting regular! I need to get longer posts!!!

A new design is going to come soon!!! pinkie promise ;)

I need to do some product reviews... anyone want me to review there items????

good bye...

XOXO,
Emma

3 note(s):

  1. I'm sure you'll get the money! you go girl!

    oh ya, wanna review my book I wrote with Kathryn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. product review, hmmm...... i'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!