Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Journaling...

The piano recital went.... well it went! I did pretty good on my songs, but on the duet I TOTALLY messed up! But it went ok! And now I am DONE!!!!!!

Monday, we took Morgan (Morgster ;) to the doctor and he got a good Dr.'s apointment!!!! (for the first time!) I missed sewing, but we went to look at cars. We might buy one (a Honda Civic) But we will see today! Then last night Morgan cried all night, at 5:30 I finally got up, he crawled out and then went to the bathroom (to say it nicely) and he had an upset stomach So we had to take him to the vet this morning, but he is ok. He just ate something that upset his tummy :)

So now we are here.....

Well, Have a good day!!!

LOL (LoveOurLord!),
Emma

6 note(s):

  1. Yay!!! That's Exciting that piano went well!!!!

    Megann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your recital went okay, at least it is over now! :) Sorry to hear about your dog... Hope that he starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Morgan is doing alright!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very cute blog,I love it!!!=D
    I'm new to it,so may I ask who Morgan is?:)
    Keep up the great job!
    Loved the post!
    ~Mackenzie
    Can you Pretty Please check out my blog?:)
    www.mylife-bymackenzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is our dog that we rescued from the woods! He was very sick, so we are SOOOOO glad he is doing better!!!

      Delete
    2. I think I saw that a while back!
      That is amazing!!!! He must be very lucky to have a family like you! <3
      ~Mackenzie

      Delete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!