Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hi There!

Odd title :) If y'all have not read this post please read! (here) I am also having an etsy sale!

So what have y'all been up to? I have been reading, blogging, crafting, shopping... alot!

Today I got to skype with Ireland from a Pearl of Great Price! We are pen pals (and good friends!) and today we got to "meet"!

Sorry for this short post!

Emma

6 note(s):

  1. thats fun that you got to vidoe chat with Ireland!
    I got to 'meet' Kathryn today! we vidoe chatted!

    --Rachel S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been blogging... non-stop... expect some hair style posts at {growing up grace} soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!! I'm so glad I got to "meet" you! Can't wait to do it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up with your blog constantly changing :) I love it. That's cool that you got to "meet" Ireland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma!
    Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog :)
    I've enjoyed looking around on your blog, and will visit again! By the way, I love your header. Simple, yet so colorful and eye-catching!

    -Rebekah
    beautifulgemsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma Margaret!

    I wanted to thank you soooo much for following my blog, The Ramblings of Emma! Your blog is really cool. :)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!