Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Bethie!

Today is my sisters birthday! But you are probably thinking about her age, I am talking about her accepting Jesus into her heart, becoming a new creation, a child of God, .... a Christian....



I am so proud of my little sis! She is now my Sister in Christ as well as my sister IRL (in real life)! She is a sweet girl who might talk your ear off if you give her the chance! She is very caring, and has a tender heart. She loves dogs, and well pretty much all creatures (except spiders!... well now she says they are cute! Go figure! ;)

She has been worrying lately, so Grace, Daddy and I went to see our Grandparents and let them have a little time to talk. She told Mama all her worries, but they were just there. Finally she told Mama in tears she just wished she was a Christian! Beth excepted Christ as her savior and Lord, and now is bouncing off the walls!

Congrats Beth! And Happy Birthday!!!!

Emma


14 note(s):

  1. omg! that's amazing! was she baptized, or, is she just a christian now? either way! it's still incredibly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I still remember the day that I got saved! I'm almost positive Beth will remember that day for the rest of her life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, your dress is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so amazing! I am a Christian, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, what is your email? I wanted to ask you a question about your design. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. emmamargaret1999@gmail.com

      there ya go!

      Delete
  6. GO, BETH! It is not going to be always easy, but it is going to be worth it.:]


    http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! Beth, you are now going on the adventure of a lifetime, and it's the best kind of adventure! God has so many plans for you, and He's excited that you've joined Him on the path through life. Happy Spiritual Birthday!!!!
    ~Hannah

    danz4god.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Beth!!! So excited for you!!

    ...and, I agree, Eden and Hannah - your dress, Emma, is so stinkin' cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy (late) Birthday Beth!!! That is awesome you are a christian!
    And Emma, your dress is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma, I too love the dress! I also love Beth's. It looks familiar ;) I wanted to tell you that you are nothing less than a precious, tender hearted, insightful girl. I love your outlook on life. I cannot express how much I RESPECT you as a Christian, as well as how grateful I am to you with the way you have helped Beth with her worries-- in a ways that I wouldn't have thought to. Thank you for the way you bless our family. You love the Lord and give to Him and WE are blessed by you!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!