Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sorry! (for not blogging much!)

Ya, I have kinda lacked in the blogging... We have not had a very good day! First Daddy and Grace somehow got the wrong windows for the house, then had to return them, but they had to pay 4+ dollars for returning! :P We have been struggling with the nursing home my Grandfather is in... GRRR! This is not my Family's day! (including mine :P) So maybe our day will get better, I hate days like this!


So what have y'all been up to? Yesterday I got to chat with Anna Katherine from Along The Road Less Traveled (GO FOLLOW ;) I had so much fun!


Well I will go now...

Be epic,
Emma

0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!