Monday, March 12, 2012

Chili and Perry

It is lunch. I made some chili! (for the first time :) And we are watching Perry Mason, the old TV show with the mysteries (our new obsession ;).

So, my birthday is in 4 days *everyone claps* okay, maybe not, but I am super excited! We are going out to eat pizza then paint ceramics at Fat Cat Ceramics (I have never had a friend party!) Oh, for the party favors (I have never had party favors either) my sister is helping me make really cute headbands!!! I am also getting an Angry Birds cake!!! YAY! (the fun thing is I have no idea what it looks like! I will get to see it at the party).

AND Grace, my big sis, is making a birthday blog party (and some of you are helping :)

Oh and I also have *looks around to make sure no one is watching* have... 100 minus 10 followers (SHH! every time I blog about it someone unfollows me :'( *sniff sniff* SO SHHH!!! ;)

8 note(s):

  1. Happy Early B-day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advance happy birthday girl!
    http://funandruins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Early B-Day!!!Sorry people keep on following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean with people unfollowing you, I've lost 2 followers already. *sniffle*.

    Happy early birthday!

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early bday!

    Yea now you have 100 minues 9 followers!! Haha way better than my 29.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early birthday!!! You are older than me...by a lot of months I think. (Sorry about the unfollowing!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I emailed you a kind of important email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I got stopped following me today which was pretty sad for me since I have so few as it is! :(
    ANYWAY... I got your letter and sent you one back today WITH a little something in it as well! :)

    Happy Early Birthday!!!

    ~Ireland~

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!