Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear Bloggers

I saw this on another blog and LOVVEDD it! So here goes!

Dear Talia,
I love your blog! You are so sweet and your blog is so entertaining/encouraging! I missed you on your break!

Your faithful follower,
Em

Dear Trinka,
I am always checking for a new post on your blog! And thanks so much for making all those buttons for me :) You always do a great job! 

Your friend,
Person who Can't make Buttons

Dear Ireland,
How I wish I could meet you!!! I love being pen pals with you! I love every letter I get! It was so thoughtful of you to send me a letter that said you were praying for us when my Grandfather was sick!

Your Friend Forever,
Pin Pal

Dear Grace,
You are my sister. I love you. The rest I can say to you in person ;)

Your little sis,
E

Dear Serenity,
I absolutely LOVE your name! Okay I just had to get that out! Anyway keep blogging ;)

Your follower,
Emma *MD

Somehow it feels like we are good friends. Even though I have never met you :) Thanks for the oh so many comments (which I LOVE)! 

Your Unmet friend,
Crazy

First off I hope I got your name right! You also feel like an unmet friend, maybe because we chat and email :) BTW You are very pretty :)

Your Crazy blogger friend,
*EMD

Dear Mikayla,
I am so glad you got a blog! We are now closer friends! I wish y'all were here! 

Your real friend who knows you by Mookie,
Emma <3

Dear Followers,
I love you all! Y'all are just plain epic! Thanks for reading my blog!

Your Crazy Blogger,
Emma Margaret



*MD are my initials so EMD are my initials too. Sometimes I say I was born to be a doctor ;)

Keep being epic!

Emma

13 note(s):

  1. That is so sweeeet! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *woot woot!* for Grace Anna and Mikayla!!! I love those girls to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Emma! LOVEEEE the banner too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks! :) And HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :) {hey, my middle initials are MD too!} :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are sooo sweet!!! I wish I could meet you to and I also love being pen-pals with you!!!

    So I really came over today to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know you've been looking forward to this day for awhile now and I hope you have a great b-day! I hope it meets up with all your hopes and expectations and you enjoy your family and friends!

    Love you!
    ~ Ireland ~

    p.s. have you gotten my package to you yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! LOVE the locket!! I wore it the day I got it in the mail :) I will wright you back soon!!!

      Emma

      Delete
    2. Glad you liked it! And look forward to your reply!

      Delete
  6. Aww.... Thanks Emma. I feel the same with you too. (:

    Happy 13th Birthday. :)

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you! Yes, you, the birthday girl! I hope you have a simply amazing birthday, Emma! You totally deserve it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really, really sweet, Emma - good job. =)

    Happy, happy birthday - hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday!!!

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww thanks so much! You are very pretty too! Happy Birthday! love the design!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!