Saturday, March 3, 2012

YEAH!

We got a new Lawn Mower!!! Our old one was not the nicest one, but it served it's purpose! (or most of the time ;) So a few days ago we bought a 0 turn, Gravely Lawn Mower, and guess what I did? I drove it! OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS SO FUN! It took a minute to get the turns right, but was SOOOO fun! I hope I get to ride it again! Anyway, I just thought I would share that with y'all.

Later today we are going to a wedding of a friends daughter. I think.

Tomorrow my friend and I are going to sing Indescribable. LOVE the song!

"...In describable! Uncontainable! You placed the stars in the sky and you know them by name! You are amazing God!..."

Awesome song :) Awesome God :)

1 note(s):

  1. That is such an amazing song! The lyrics are so true :))

    Congrats on getting a new lawnmower and being able to drive it! :D They are always fun

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!