Sunday, February 12, 2012

EEK!

So I was freeking out because I did not blog and it is time for bed but my big sister is letting use her computor for a super quick post! I thought about titalling the post "I Fooled you!" because I took so long to blog!

So I can't wait for my birthday (as y'all know!)! It is 33 days away!!! I think I am going to get THIS purity ring. SOSOSO pretty! (I am thinking about re posting my purity post)

Well I will have to say good night! Have a good Night!

~Emma Margaret

4 note(s):

  1. Hey Emma,

    LOVELY ring! As for reposting your purity post, I think it's a great idea! It would be ideal if you took your post on purity, and elaborated on it (added more information, verses, opinions, etc.) or had other people give a few comments about the topic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, that ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen your ring.
    It would be a great idea if you reposted it!
    It sounds beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 33 days away?! That means your birthday is really close to mine! What date is yours?! Mine's on March 22nd :))

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!