Friday, February 10, 2012

Q's and A's

 I have gotten a few Q's (questions) so I am going to answer them! Please ask me some so I can do another post!


Why did you decide to start a blog?
I just thought it was cool I guess:) but I love it!

What are three of your favorite blogs that you would suggest to young, Christian women/girls?
 Hm... I would sugjest  
 
Beautiful Girlhood
Love Poured Out 
and
Amazing Love 


 Do you have any designing tips?
 I don't really have any =P 




 Do you have any other blogs?
 I have a hard time having 2 blogs so I just put every thing on my one blog!




 what is the bravest thing you've ever done? (:
 Well I have not done many brave things but not fainting when my Grandmother broke her neck might count :)

 Do you like Winter or Summer Better?
 I think maybe winter. But  my favorite season is Fall. 


I think they were some more but I can't remember them =P If you asked a question that I did not answer or have a question please ask!


Have a great day!

3 note(s):

  1. I have one question for you, Emma. How did you find my blog? Gods Girlz
    http://godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ~Godsgirlz1~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for linking to my blog! :) And, wow, you are brave!!! I would started hyper-ventilating at the least!
    Welllll...I really liked this post! You should do more like it! :)
    Oh, and for a question if you decide to do it again...
    Do you knit? Crochet?
    and
    What was your first sewing project? {you do sew, right?}
    and
    Do you floss your teeth? {I had to throw a random question in there!} :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heres a few your ya
    How many siblings do you have???
    What is your middle name?
    How did you get 60 some followers?
    hahah there ya go :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!