Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentines!

I had a great Valentines! First I was awaken by my Daddy who was giving away our Valentines candy. Even though I don't like chocolate a whole lot it is so sweet that my Daddy went to all that trouble picking out stuff for us girls and giving it to us just before he went to work. I love my Daddy :)

After a little while we went to town. We went to Jo~Ann's OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THAT PLACE! I bought some craft stuff and some cute fabric to make stuff for my shop.

We also went to some other places but I really enjoyed going to Bargain Boutique and got some clothes.

I had a great Valentines day!

4 note(s):

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JO-ANNS IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD, with the exception of Hobby Lobby. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey emma! You said you wanted to talk about purity for a post? Fell free to email me girlzofgod(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!