Thursday, February 9, 2012

This is Funny

I started thinking about this after reading a friends blog post. Have you ever thought how funny it is that a big, fat man that wears red in a way "represents" Jesus' birthday? Or a bunny with pastel eggs celebrating the day Jesus arose from the grave?  Or a Baby with a set of BOW AND ARROWS

Who in the world would give a baby (With Wings!!!) a set of bow and arrows?!?!?!

to represent Valentines day (ASAP Single Awareness day :) If you really think about it it is very funny!

2 note(s):

  1. My family has never believed in santa, easter bunny, or the things like that. I know how you feel, why would you represent Jesus's birthday with a big fat jolly man?

    ~Godsgirlz1~

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!