Friday, February 24, 2012

New Design

Just to say I did not take the pics! I got the doughnut pic from (here) and the paper and pen pic (here) I don't know where the cupcake pic is from :( Anyway, just to give the credit to the people who took them!

What do y'all think?

8 note(s):

  1. What a cute design, Emma! You've got an awesome blog :)

    ~Nessima of Arda Nessimava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Emma! It's really cute! :) Though, maybe, so as to give credit {a little better} you could put a link to it at the bottom of your blog, whee it says powered by blogger. You could just write 'header images from "such and such" and "such and such"' :) Seriously though, it's really cute :) I now want a doughnut...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Emma,
    What program do you use to make your header?

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!