Monday, February 27, 2012

Oops!

 

Well, um, I don't have time to post a devotional thing so this is as blog posty as I am going to get ;) I have been changing the design around a lot I know, but I am trying to find what I like. Anyway I have to go, so enjoy this little bit ;)

>>Pic from Here







I just love Dug, and there is no denying it. Enough said.

Have a good night! (and dream of Up ;)

"I hid under your porch because I love you, May I stay?"
"I do not like the comb of shame :("
"I can smell you!" <You need to see the movie to understand this ;)

And just to leave you on a good note

"I ripped this right out of a library book!"

"Gasp!!!"

3 note(s):

  1. lol "blog posty" :) You're fuuuunay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Up too! When are you going to post the Valentine's Day Giveaway Winner???

    Thanks,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted it a while back so you will need to just look a few pages back ;)

      Delete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!