Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dear Winter...

Dear Winter,

       Thank you for finally deciding if you wanted to be hot or cold. I know decisions in life are not a walk in the park. I see you settled on cold. I can't say I love the cold but I guess it was a nice change. There has been some beautiful weather here. Blue skies are are one of God's prettiest creation. So have you liked you decision of it being cold? I know it is usually cold in December but do you ever want a change? I was just wondering. 
Well thanks again!!!

                                                                          Yours Truly,
                                                                          Emma Margaret

4 note(s):

  1. That's cute!!
    My winter still hasn't decided what to be yet, a couple days ago it was freezing and today it was pretty nice! I guess that's what I get for living in Texas! (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems that winter hasn't quite made up it's mind here, it's been rather warm here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in florida and these past three days have been in the high 30s....brrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are still warmer days here but we usually keep the heater on. We live in Mississippi so It doesn't get too cold here. I am kinda glad. DO NOT LIKE TO BE COLD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!