Sunday, January 15, 2012

There is No Reason I am Doing This Post... I Just Want to Blog!

I just have these moments! Do y'all??? So what should I blog about?..... (thinking).......(thinking a little more)......(needing a little more thought).....(deciding).....(getting excited).....I got it!

Favorite Movie Quotes!!!

"I love smiling. Smilings my favorite!"
~Elf

"You suck your thumb?!"
~Madagascar

"What's wrong?" "I wanted to be a camel in the play but I'm only a sheep".... "Who told you sheep weren't special?" "Madison" "Who's Madison" "The Camel!!!!"
~Vegie Tales (It's a Meaningful Life)

Those are just a few =) But I have to go to bed at Nine so I have to say Good Night =( *sniff sniff* So...


Buenas noches
Bonne nuit et fais des beaux rêves! 
Сладких снов!
Good Night!

(PS I think these are all correct translations but I am not for sure. I found the answer on the Yahoo Answer sites)

3 note(s):

  1. "Who's Madison?"
    "THE CAMEL."

    haha. ;)

    "I like to smile. SMILING IS MY FAVORITE!"

    me loves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You can never get too old for VeggieTales :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE QUOTES! The Camel!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!