Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Eeeek!!!

Okay so I am SUPER SUPER SUPER excited that I have gotten my second order on my etsy!!!
(and Ireland I sent your package today (SO SO SO sorry for the delay) thanks for your order!)
So now I have had 2 orders!!!! How can I contain my joy!?! I can't!!!!! (typing exclamation marks help though, Y'all should try it).

Okay so I won't be doing my planned post but I have blogged today so it's okey dokey =)

Well have a nice night!

PS My Grandfather will be in the hospital a little longer than will go to a swing bed unit (which is not even a real swing bed =( disappointing isn't it!?) I miss my Mommy *sniff sniff* Well good night (again).

0 note(s):

Post a Comment

Are you going to comment!!!??? It looks like you are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE comments BUT you have to keep them clean or I will not publish them :( So go ahead! Comment away!